3 days....the count down til pay day begins!
Sunday, 23 October 2011
Thursday, 20 October 2011
Last night I was searching through my DVD collection and found this beauty. I could watch it again and again and again and again…you get the point.
I have a bit of an obsession with afghan coats and in this film Kate Hudson has one that makes me green with envy! I just needed to share it with you!
Watching the film has had a detrimental impact on my bank balance however…I made this purchase straight after!
Wednesday, 19 October 2011
Winter 2011 has now officially hit the shops and the Vintage Say Yeah shop is full to the brim with fur, wool and mohair to keep you toasty and warm! This week we bring you the best peter pan collars, midi skirts and cable knits so you can be bang on trend with an individual flare!
Friday, 14 October 2011
it's in / it's out / it's hot / it's not
The leopard print (faux obvs) fur coat - another coveted piece from our new autumn / winter collection. Frankly it's a sound investment, you must have one in your wardrobe. Even if it doesn't see the light of day until December, it will always make a return with a bang when you least expect it.
If you don't believe me, just ask Alexa, Daisy & Kate.
Tuesday, 11 October 2011
After mourning the loss of my favourite Sunday pastime,car booting, I am getting all geared up and ready for the vintage fair season! If you live in the Manchester area you’re in luck, I’ve compiled a list of all my favourite vintage fairs over the coming months. Get ready for some early mornings!
1. The UK's Largest vintage fair, Judy’s Affordable Vintage, is back and its new Manchester venue, the The New Cavern Emporium, is one of my favourite hidden gems. Taking place on 31st October, be prepared for some serious bargain hunting, this place really does live up to its title.
Featured in the likes of VOGUE, ELLE and STYLIST, Judy's is the go-to place for any vintage fan in the know. With the Uk's best vintage sellers all under one roof this is not one to be missed.
2. The Vintage Fair- In the heart of the Northern Quarter this great fair is always packed to the brim! With over 40 stalls, a beauty parlour and tea shop this is a great vintage day out.
Saturday 22nd October 12-5 pm
3. The Vintage Village- With two fairs in Stockport & Salford, the Vintage Village specialise in unusual furnishings and accessories.
4. Vintage Fashion & Textiles Fair- Perfect for any lover of 1940s & 50s glam!
27th November 10-5pm, Wilmslow Leisure Centre
5. Vintage Threads- Taking over the Triangle Shopping Centre on 3rd November and 4th December, this city centre fair has everything a vintage lover needs.
Saturday, 8 October 2011
I was amazed to read this morning that Primark is to open concessions in Selfridges! The price friendly brand is starting with a menswear collection in Selfridge's Bull Ring and Trafford Centre stores. It's the ultimate collaboration between high and fast fashion.